Optimized for Wearables
MuSe is a miniaturized, wireless, low-power, Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS); incorporating state-of-the-art sensing technology.
The platform integrates digital 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis magnetometer, a high resolution barometric pressure sensor, a temperature sensor and a 32-bit microprocessor ARM® Cortex®-M4-based.
With Flash storage on board, wireless connectivity (Bluetooth), automated power on/off functions and regulated rechargeable power, MuSe is a versatile system for data acquisition in a multipurpose fashion.
An optional High Dynamic Range (HDR) configuration is also available for applications where high-g accelerations and/or high-dps rotations are required for accurate measurements.
- 3-axes digital accelerometers (± 16g – Optional: up to ± 24g or ± 400g)
- 3-axes digital gyroscope (±2000 deg/sec – Optional: up to ± 4000 deg/sec)
- 3-axes digital magnetometer (±12 gauss)
- Digital hi-resolution barometer (1260 mbar)
- Digital temperature sensor
- USB 2.0 micro
- Bluetooth v3.0 or Bluetooth 4.1 dual mode Classic and Low Energy
- Footprint: 25 x 25 x 4 mm
- Sports, Fitness & Outdoor
- Health & Medical
- Fashion & Apparel
- Information, Communication & Entertainment
- Safety & Security